Fear Release Workshop
It is O.K. to let it go.
Join Bonnie Carl, Family Mindfulness Educator & Certified Meditation and Yoga Teacher from Mindful Mama's Family Wellness on April 21, 2018 from 9:30-11:30am, for a workshop to bring gentle awareness and acceptance to our fears surrounding pregnancy, birth, postpartum recovery, parenting and unresolved traumas. In this 2 hour workshop you will gain tools to:
- Release fears and minimize anxiety
- Maintain a state of presence, bringing calm and relaxation to the entire nervous system
- Increase melatonin and promote deeper sleep
- Improve happy hormones, serotonin & oxytocin, boosting mood and cultivating serenity
- Increase JOAS- vital life energy that is drained by lifestyle, physical & mental exertion and trauma
Healing through words and movement.
During this very special two hour workshop, Bonnie will lead you through a series of exercises to help you name your fears and begin to let them go. The workshop will include:
- "What If" - a releasing activity to begin class and work through at home
- Gentle restorative Hatha yoga
- Pranayama (breath control)
- A healing/sharing circle
- Meditation to ground and connect with self, in awareness and presence
A mini-retreat for your mind and body.
The journey through pregnancy, birth, and adjusting to life postpartum affects us all in different ways. The way we feel emotionally and spiritually has very real effects on our bodies, the way we labour, and our ability to transition into parenthood. If you are struggling with the physical and emotional changes that come with creating life, you are definitely not alone! Bonnie will gently guide you through this workshop and a few steps closer to healing and release!