Make a plan for recovery after birth!
We tend to spend a lot of time preparing for birth; and rightly so! Birth, no matter how it happens, is a life changing event. How you give birth will determine how you begin your postpartum journey... but one thing that every postpartum period begins with is recovery.
Our two-hour interactive class will walk you through the most common challenges that come with healing after birth as they relate to your physical and mental/emotional recovery. Work with us to set realistic expectations for yourself as you recover from birth. You'll leave this class feeling ready for birth, informed and empowered!
You will leave this workshop with:
- A better understanding of what to expect after birth
- A guide to creating your postpartum support network
- Handouts outlining the signs and symptoms of the PPD, common postpartum healing challenges, and more. How you can help yourself, and where you can reach out for help.
- An fun & easy to display poster with suggestions on how friends and family can help out so that you have time to rest and recover
- A “Staycation” wish list
- Nourishing postpartum recipes from Registered Holistic Nutritionist, Leanne Sedentopf
- Massage tips and techniques from Sonja Martin of Rooted Lavender
Workshop fee: $30.00/pp
*Advanced registration is required to attend.