ARE YOU WONDERING WHAT THE HECK TO DO ONCE YOUR BABY ARRIVES? THEN THIS CLASS IS FOR YOU!
Join us for a half-day class on it's own or as part of the Prenatal Education Bundle along with your Childbirth Education Class and to learn the basics caring for yourself and your baby after birth as well as how to start a positive and successful breastfeeding relationship!
Questions answered in this half-day class include:
- How long will it take to heal from birth?
- What can healing from a cesarean birth be like?
- When should I call my health care provider?
- What is postpartum depression & how do I know if I have it?
- How much will my baby sleep?
- How often will my baby eat?
- What the heck do I do with baby's umbilical cord stump?!
- How do I swaddle my newborn?
- What is breastfeeding & how does it work?
- Who can help me with all of this?
... and so much more!
Most importantly, you will leave printed resources and a list of community resources so that you will always know who to call if you need the support of a professional healthcare provider or the support of your peers.