Making a plan for stress-free pumping!
The mind-body connection is very real and the more we can reduce stress the better our chances are of making pumping both a productive and positive experience. The first step to feeling confident and calm while you are pumping is to make a plan!
This class will teach you about:
- pump parts, assembly, and fit
- how to make a pumping routine to fit your needs
- how a positive mindset can help you pump more effectively
- troubleshooting common pumping problems
- the importance of hands on pumping and expression
- and so much more!
You will leave with:
- A guide to creating a positive pumping routine
- Information on how your partner can support you
- Breast milk storage guidelines
- Resources about bottle feeding the breastfed infant
- A FREE sample of breast massage cream
This 2 HOUR class is $30/pp (no additional taxes)
Pre-registration and payment is required to attend this event.