Pump more milk with less stress.
The first question to ask when setting up a pumping routine for yourself is WHY? Your goal for pumping will determine what pump will be best for you, when you should pump, how often you should pump, and what volume of milk you can reasonably expect to get!
Whether you are pumping to boost your supply or for a night out away from baby, creating a routine that is going to work for you and your family is super important!
What is Pumping 101 all about?
This class will teach you about:
- pump parts, assembly, and fit
- how to make a pumping routine to fit your needs
- how a positive mindset can help you pump more effectively
- troubleshooting common pumping problems
- the importance of hands on pumping and expression
and so much more!
You will leave with:
- A guide to creating a positive pumping routine
- Information on how your partner can support you
- Breast milk storage guidelines
- Resources about bottle feeding the breastfed infant
- A FREE sample of breast massage cream