Want to know what to expect and how to manage labour, birth and the first few days with your newborn?
Our full-day Prenatal Class is fun and hands-on so that you’ll leave feeling confident and ready for an empowering and positive birth and parenting experience.
- Home and hospital birth options
- Pain relief options
- Positions for labour and pushing
- Stages and phases of labour
- “What if” scenarios and how to cope
- How to work together with your birth partner
- What a doula does and how they can help
- What your healthcare provider will be doing
- How to care for your newborn
- What to expect and how to manage healing from birth
You’ll leave with
- Our Prenatal Guide: Preparing for Birth. Take it home and explore everything we talked about in class, including amazing charts to hang in the nursery or up on your fridge
- Confidence and trust in your birth partner
- A new group of friends and access to a private facebook group so you can keep in touch and celebrate!
$150 / couple
*snacks and beverages included!
Pre-registration is required. Pay online via our website or pay via e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org with the password “hellobaby”.